the last publication. Let’s see what changes and improvements have been made to the TFSP since then:ore than half a year has passed since
- Native player for audio files (mime-type tells the service to get the first link from the recording to form a preview);
- Added beneficiary option for both short notes and extended publications;
- Implemented free fonts in the local version for a more aesthetic display of publications;
- Added tag categories to profiles, to create unique tag selections. In conjunction with the intersection of interest tags selection, a great system for categorizing author content has emerged;
- Added support for Safari (iOS);
- Code is open under the MIT license;
- Editors for quick replies and reposts moved from textarea elements to editable content;
- Added highlighting of hashtags, links (including magnet) in notes and publications;
- Added explanation in the menu for new users;
- Added a manual for all menu items and software mechanics;
- Added multilanguage support, all items including manual are translated into English!
- Guest menu is redesigned, settings are hidden, there is a language selection, connection control (node selection), added avatar to improve visual perception of the login link;
- Added ability to set NSFW tags that allow to hide such content behind a spoiler;
- Reworked the layout for the mobile version, the header now sticks to the top, and there is a floating block at the bottom for basic actions (rewind up, newsfeed, notifications, create entry);
- Thanks to the service-workers the site is a Progressive Web Application with the ability to install the application icon in the native way on the device screen!
- A multi-language registration service reg.readdle.me with an invisible captcha in the form of a proof of work rebus was created! (about 100 participants already used the service)!
- Added drafts for replies, notes and publications;
- Night mode improved and simplified;
- Fixed a HUGE number of bugs, including those unique to individual browsers;
- Added ability to copy link and share post natively on mobile platforms;
- Added the ability to submit and quickly subscribe to users via QR codes (QR code icon on the Users tab);
- Added account import via QR code scanning in settings (allows quick login and syncing from a mobile device);
What a lot has been done! I’ve highlighted the key features in bold. If you haven’t used readdle.me for some reason, maybe it’s time to try it out? There’s still a long way to go, lots of ideas and plans, but you can participate and help with development now.
Наградить автора поста